- Re: Mr. Usen Eyo Etteudo; Dept of Information Technology, 2008/2009 Graduates
Attn: Hon. Al Mustapher Emem Edoho
Scrolling through my facebook page, I stumbled upon a petition addressed to the Vice Councilor (Academic) through the Registrar (Academics), Federal University of Technology (Futo), Owerri, Imo State, seeking to verify the authenticity of the academic certificates of Mr. Usen Eyo Friday, popularly called (Usen Eyo Etteudo).
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t have been perturbed, understanding the intricacies of local politicking; where the opposition sees the other as a threat in the political arena, which is usually typified by character assassination, sporadic campaign of calumny and procreative mudslinging, just to render the image of the other unclean/unfit in the political domain, but for the purpose of clarity and perhaps, the future political aspiration of Mr. Usen Eyo Friday, I am forced to spread my ink after a thorough investigation, to dissuade the misinformed by the assumptions of Mr. Emem Edoho.
Before the reply from the academic unit of the prestigious University of Technology in the above mentioned subject, I make bold to state as follows:
- That the name (Mr. Usen Eyo Etteudo) does not reflect absolute, the academic name of the petitioned, but Mr. Usen Eyo Friday.
- That Mr. Usen Eyo Friday with registration number 20041429166, was a Course Rep in the Department of Information Management Technology, Federal University of Technology (FUTO), Owerri, Imo State in 2004. Elected as the departmental President twice in 2005-2006. Attempted the Student Union Presidency in 2007-2008 and was screened out based on ethnic sentiments.
- That Mr. Usen Eyo Friday, graduated with a Second Class Honours Lower Division (2.2)
- That Mr. Usen Eyo Friday was mobilized alongside colleagues to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Kebbi State with call up number (nysc/KB/fuw/11/180758) and was redeployed to Akwa Ibom where he did his primary assignment in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Therefore, tagging this youth leader as socially misfit after fulfilling the academic processes that earned him a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Management Technology is an insult to the entire youths of Esit Eket, who sees Mr. Usen as a trailblazer and a model to replicate. It so saddening that Al mustapha Emem Edoho can stoop so low by venting falsehood to members of the public about Mr. Usen Eyo Friday, who is old enough to be his son, just because his fit in Esit Eket political space is so intimidating and can’t be challenged.
Emem Edoho is over ranting on political issues. His recent outpour of criticisms on top government functionaries inclusive but not limited to; His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel, Hon. Iniobong Robson, Caretaker Chairman of Esit Eket, with motives of self brandishing for cheap popularity that had been lost, is an effort in futility to deter the ever loving people and supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party as Udom will remain for eight years; and will win again and again in Esit Eket.
Choosing the Academic certification of Usen Friday as a means of integrity smearing has failed, maybe, Al. Mustapher should dig a little deeper.
I urge the good people of Esit Eket and the undeterred supporters of the PDP, to look beyond the cheap blackmail orchestrated by Al Mustapher Emem Edoho, as he is a fair-weather politician, and will sure creep to another party when his motives in the latest could not be achieved.
Jinx Breaker Edet (iReporters)
Good Friend to Mr. Usen Eyo Friday
GOV EMMANUEL ADVISES CHRISTIANS TO PARTICIPATE IN LEADERSHIP
WAR IN AKWA IBOM APC: AKPABIO’S MEN KICK AS UDOEDEHE CAPTURES PARTY STRUCTURE
IKONO PDP STAKEHOLDERS ISSUE WARNING ON 2023 IKONO/INI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY SEAT
Is Defection Nigeria’s Problem?
PVC REGISTRATION: A’IBOM WILL BE RANKED AMONG STATES WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF REGISTRANTS- FRANK ARCHIBONG
NEWS1 year ago
NEW INT’L AIRPORT TERMINAL, TO BOOST AKWA IBOM’S IGR – A’IBOM INFO BOSS
SPORTS2 years ago
Governor Emmanuel to Commission 18,000 Seater Eket Sports Stadium, MAY 27
NEWS1 year ago
NASS Committees Issue ExxonMobil 2 Weeks to Review MOU with Host Communities in Akwa Ibom
NEWS9 months ago
NOSDRA CONFIRMS OIL SPILLAGE IN A’IBOM COMMUNITIES
NEWS1 year ago
South-South Governors Back Forensic Audit of NDDC
NEWS9 months ago
FLARE STACK FIRE AT EXXONMOBIL FACILITY CLAIMS ONE LIFE IN AKWA IBOM
NEWS4 years ago
FAMILY ENDORSES ENO ROBERT FOR NUNG NDEM 1 COUNCILLORSHIP POSITION
NEWS3 years ago
10, 000 YOUTHS AND WOMEN TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED IN EKET